Financial offer: 11000-17000 PLN gross per month
What we expect:
- Experience in Technical Architect role in scalable Agile project;
- Knowledge of IT trends and ability to propose new technical solutions within project;
- Hands-on experience in at least two object-oriented programming languages (Java, .Net, Scala, Objective-C);
- Experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery;
- Fluent English (communication with clients, within the team, presentation skills);
- Ability to travel to UK.
Read about the Technical Architect role within Kainos in our series of blogs:
We are looking for candidates who would like relocate to UK or join our team in Gdańsk and travel to our offices located in UK.
We are offering two possibilities to choose:
- Be employed by our head office in Belfast. Then you will sign an agreement on British employment conditions and fully relocate to the UK, or:
- Be employed by our branch in Gdansk. You will travel on daily basis. Kainos pays additional travel allowance up to 8900 PLN net per month, provides accommodation on site and at least two flights back to Poland on weekends per month.
What you’ll do:
As a Technical Architect you’ll lead some of the best people in the industry to achieve scalable, resilient solutions which meet users’ needs. You’ll design and build large performant, secure solutions which will improve the quality of people’s lives - lives of people you know.
You’ll take responsibility for the end-to-end technical design and delivery from a Scrum team who are working at the forefront of agile digital transformation - where we don’t just follow a textbook; we deliver, review and drive the process ensuring the most value for our users.
You’ll design and develop scalable web solutions in Agile environments that meet our users’ needs while, carrying out code reviews to ensure code delivered by your team remains at the highest level of quality. You will work to quality targets, incorporating design, construction, and testing of modern, open web solutions, while working alongside Ops to consider security, deployment and performance implications.
You’ll advise our users, customers and managers on estimates and the technical impact of user stories and journeys. Because you love to remain hands-on, you’ll be actively involved in both the design and development of the open source platforms we deliver. As well as technical delivery, you'll be involved in advising around technical solutions within the sales process.
What you’ll get:
We’ve built a truly creative, stimulating and rewarding work environment at Kainos. You’ll plot out your own career path, with access to bespoke training through our MAP training academy. You’ll be surrounded by people looking to learn and grow while mentoring and developing those around them.
Through MAP, we'll ensure you can attend some of our specialized courses in conjunction with universities and external training providers, and we will give you the time to drive your own development. You’ll be challenged, and you’ll be given the autonomy to meet those challenges.
We offer an exciting package, consisting of a competitive basic salary – two innovation days per month for you to work on what you want, excellent pension, training and development opportunities, £250 towards a non-work focused course of your choice annually, opportunities to travel and attend industry-leading conferences and a whole host of other benefits such as family-friendly working hours and social events.
- Relocation package that covers flights, accommodation and other relocation costs;
- Private medical insurance at Medicover (possibility to take your family under it);
- Group life insurance;
- 1500 PLN per year to pay for your hobby courses (you can spend it for whatever you want i.e. kitesurfing or Spanish language lessons);
- Gym card Multisport (50% paid by company; possibility to take your family under it);
- Integration and family parties: Santa Claus, Summer BBQ, Kick Off, Pay Day Drinks, Christmas Party, St. Patric’s Day, and many more;
- Online training portal access — Pluralsight;
- Career Coach taking care of your career progress in Kainos;
- Conferences in Poland and abroad as a speaker or listener (you can prepare to your presentation within working hours);
- 3000 Pounds for Refer-a-friend scheme;
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week;
- Core hours (starting work between 8 and 10 AM);
- 7,5 hours working day;
- Fun rooms, Chill Out room and gym with showers in the office;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Easy access to the people on managerial levels, real influence on the campany’s decisions;
- Very stable employment in a company that cares about employees’ development.