As a Senior Workday Financial Consultant in Kainos, you’ll work as part of a team to support the implementation and configuration of enterprise-scale Workday Financial Management software solutions for our global customer base, focusing on areas such as general accounting, procurement, receivables.
You’ll work co-operatively with team members to understand customer requirements when implementing Workday financials, and with the guidance from more senior consultants, you’ll deliver solutions that are aligned to customer needs. You’ll know when to appropriately escalate issues and seek support from your more experienced team members.
- Experience in working in an operational Financial role, such as Accountant, Collections or Procurement Manager etc., or experience delivering other Financials or ERP solutions;
- Good customer focus, with some experience in a customer-facing environment;
- Clear and effective communicator, able to communicate with customers and colleagues with credibility, including in a remote working situation;
- Good commercial awareness and some understanding of project and business dynamics;
- Attention to detail;
- Capable of working within remote teams and alongside customers, as well as on your individual tasks with limited supervision;
- Ability to plan own workload and meet deadlines;
- Able to apply all relevant standards and procedures to your own work, maintaining high quality and accuracy at all times;
- Aware of the importance of confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times;
- Willing to learn in depth about relevant subject matter such as Statutory Tax requirements and other regulatory Financial requirements, including Compliance;
- Willing to travel to work with customers on site and to collaborate with colleagues from other offices;
- Workday experience, or experience with other financial management software, in an operational capacity, or in a consulting capacity is very welcomed.
What you get from Kainos:
- Relocation package that covers flights, accommodation, and other relocation costs;
- Private medical insurance at Medicover (possibility to take your family under it);
- 1500 PLN per year to pay for your hobby courses (you can spend it for whatever you want i.e. kitesurfing or Spanish language lessons);
- Gym card Multisport (50% paid by company; possibility to take your family under it);
- Integration and family parties: Santa Claus, Summer BBQ, Kick Off, Pay Day Drinks, Christmas Party, St. Patrick’s Day, and many more;
- Online training portal access — Pluralsight;
- Career Coach taking care of your career progress in Kainos;
- Conferences in Poland and abroad as a speaker or listener (you can prepare for your presentation within working hours);
- 3000 Pounds for Refer-a-friend scheme;
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week;
- Core hours (starting work between 8 and 10 AM);
- 7,5 hours working day;
- Fun rooms, Chill Out room and gym with showers in the office;
- Soft skills training;
- Easy access to the people on managerial levels, real influence on the company’s decisions;
- Very stable employment in a company that cares about employees’ development.
Recruiter contact: Milena Cyganowska (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send us your resume in English with following information attached: “I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922)”.