Financial offer: 8 000 - 14 000 PLN gross per month (plus travel allowance of approximately 250 PLN net for each day abroad).
The successful candidate will:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined agile team to design user focussed and successful services;
- Plan, design, and conduct user research to focus the design and development on user needs;
- Contribute to the usability testing process from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing;
- Work very closely with insight and research teams at client side to delivery relevant and appropriate research plans;
- Work closely with designers and developers to turn user insights into actionable design or service recommendations;
- Present findings and related design/business recommendations and user insights to project stakeholders at all levels;
- Where necessary, provide rapid, light weight sketches and scamps;
- Work with designers to design content by taking complex language and processes and making them simple to understand;
- Work with other user researchers to facilitate a consistent research approach;
- Apply knowledge in human factors, rapid ethnography, and the user-centred design process to product and service design;
- Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally;
- Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times;
- Travel 3-4 days a week to various UK locations.
- Experience in a relevant role either agency or client side;
- Proven experience of gathering and delivering actionable insights;
- Demonstrable knowledge in user-centered design practices;
- Demonstrable experience of delivering as part of an agile team;
- Experience in large commercial agile projects will be a benefit.
The following are required skills:
- Sound knowledge of qualitative research methods including user requirements gathering and early stage concept and prototype testing, guerrilla research, and other approaches to ensuring user needs are fully understood;
- Sound knowledge of using artefacts to share and communicate insights such as user flows, experience maps, experience blueprints, prioritised user needs, user profiles, and test results;
- Good knowledge and understanding of quantitative research methods;
- Good understanding of information architecture, interaction design, and visual design principles;
- Good awareness of business and project constraints as they apply to user research;
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management;
- A good understanding of Agile delivery methodology;
- Able to work flexibly and to tight deadlines.
The following are desirable skills:
- Experience in user experience design and design principles;
- Experience of working in a digital start up;
- Experience of working in a full service digital agency environment;
- Active participant in communities of interest (e.g. online groups, speaking at conferences etc.);
- Degree in HCI/Usability/Cognitive Psychology/Market Research or related field.
Guidance for applying for this role:
- Ensure you include a portfolio with examples of your work.
What you get from Kainos:
- Relocation package that covers flights, accommodation, and other relocation costs;
- Private medical insurance at Medicover (possibility to take your family under it);
- 1500 PLN per year to pay for your hobby courses (you can spend it for whatever you want i.e. kitesurfing or Spanish language lessons);
- Gym card Multisport (50% paid by company; possibility to take your family under it);
- Integration and family parties: Santa Claus, Summer BBQ, Kick Off, Pay Day Drinks, Christmas Party, St. Patrick’s Day, and many more;
- Online training portal access — Pluralsight;
- Career Coach taking care of your career progress in Kainos;
- Conferences in Poland and abroad as a speaker or listener (you can prepare for your presentation within working hours);
- 3000 Pounds for Refer-a-friend scheme;
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week;
- Core hours (starting work between 8 and 10 AM);
- 7,5 hours working day;
- Fun rooms, Chill Out room and gym with showers in the office;
- Soft skills training;
- Easy access to the people on managerial levels, real influence on the company’s decisions;
- Very stable employment in a company that cares about employees’ development.
Recruiter contact: Iwo Sadecki (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send us your resume in English with following information attached: “I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922)”.