Financial offer: 8 000 - 14 000 PLN gross per month (plus travel allowance of approximately 250 PLN net for each day abroad).
The successful candidate will:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined agile team to design user focussed and successful services;
- Work with other designers to define the User Interface (UI) such as layout, design patterns, and controls;
- Prioritise UI elements such as what needs to be obvious, what needs to be easy, what needs to be made possible;
- Deliver designs that meet web standards and follow GDS design principles and guidelines;
- Provide rapid, light weight prototyping, flat and interactive;
- Work with user researchers to ensure the interface meets key user needs;
- Work with user researchers to design content by taking complex language and processes and making them simple to understand;
- Work with other designers to facilitate a consistent user experience;
- Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally;
- Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times;
- Travel 3-4 days a week to various UK locations.
- Experience in a relevant role either agency or client side;
- Demonstrable experience of delivering as part of an agile team;
- Experienced in web and mobile application interface and interaction design;
- Experience in large commercial agile projects will be a benefit.
The following are required skills:
- Sound understanding of fundamental design concepts (typography, visual hierarchy, colour, texture etc.);
- Sound understanding of information architecture, interaction design, visual design and prototyping;
- Good awareness of the business and project constraints as they apply to design;
- Champion User Centred Design and its benefits;
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management;
- Capable of understanding customer requirements and user needs and producing deliverables that reflect that understanding;
- A good understanding of Agile delivery methodology;
- Able to work flexibly and to tight deadlines.
The following are desirable skills:
- Experience in user research and the techniques used to gather, define and understand user needs;
- Experience of working in a digital start up;
- Experience of working in a full service digital agency environment;
- Active and participant in communities of interest (e.g. online groups, speaking at conferences etc.);
- Degree in Interaction Design, Product Design, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, or related field.
Guidance for applying for this role:
- Ensure you include a portfolio with examples of your work.
What you get from Kainos:
- Relocation package that covers flights, accommodation, and other relocation costs;
- Private medical insurance at Medicover (possibility to take your family under it);
- 1500 PLN per year to pay for your hobby courses (you can spend it for whatever you want i.e. kitesurfing or Spanish language lessons);
- Gym card Multisport (50% paid by company; possibility to take your family under it);
- Integration and family parties: Santa Claus, Summer BBQ, Kick Off, Pay Day Drinks, Christmas Party, St. Patrick’s Day, and many more;
- Online training portal access — Pluralsight;
- Career Coach taking care of your career progress in Kainos;
- Conferences in Poland and abroad as a speaker or listener (you can prepare for your presentation within working hours);
- 3000 Pounds for Refer-a-friend scheme;
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week;
- Core hours (starting work between 8 and 10 AM);
- 7,5 hours working day;
- Fun rooms, Chill Out room and gym with showers in the office;
- Soft skills training;
- Easy access to the people on managerial levels, real influence on the company’s decisions;
- Very stable employment in a company that cares about employees’ development.
Recruiter contact: Iwo Sadecki (email@example.com)
Please send us your resume in English with following information attached: “I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922)”.