Financial offer: 14000 - 20000 PLN gross per month
Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful implementation management of enterprise scale Workday solutions for clients by working closely with client business teams and internal delivery teams to drive the scope, definition and delivery management of solutions that are fit for purpose and commercially viable. This is a senior position taking accountability for the complete solution delivery lifecycle alongside the leadership of internal capability both from functional (HR) and project delivery perspective.
Commercially managing the solution implementation lifecycle of major global Workday programmes from pre-sales and bid management through to discovery, development, testing, deployment and post-implementation review.
- Acting as the key client interface between functional and technical teams and the client.
- Pragmatically offering domain experience within HRIS / HCM solutions to provide functional insight and thought-leadership.
- Providing project management leadership and guidance to clients and colleagues.
- Managing all aspects of project delivery including project planning, resourcing, milestone tracking, commercial management and customer satisfaction.
- Leading and supporting blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic.
- Agrees objectives, outputs, milestones, timescale with client, together with associated contract and commercial terms.
- Documents requirements, business processes, application configurations, testing plans and other artefacts to ensure shared understanding and facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Creates well structured & accurate deliverables and presents to client board level leading to acceptance of recommendations.
- Identifies and takes appropriate action on opportunities to win business, including negotiating and closing at a senior client level.
Essential Experience and Capabilities:
- You will be an experienced leader of IT project delivery with direct experience in the successful delivery of human resources solutions within a consulting environment, coupled with exceptional personal drive and ambition to progress your career.
- Full lifecycle HR ERP project management experience, from initial opportunity through to requirement development / definition, functional solution design, implementation, data-migration, system testing, user acceptance testing, go-live and service management.
- Project Management experience with a consulting / IT services environment.
- Strong functional HR domain expertise including areas such as core HR, recruitment, talent management, absence management and learning and development.
- Excellent commercial management and negotiation skills.
- Strong business writing skills with experience in the production of business cases, requirement documentation, tender documents, contracts, statements of work and change requests.
- Demonstrable success in identifying and taking appropriate action on opportunities for additional business.
- Ability to provide effective pre-sales support as required, including devising and costing viable, winning solutions working closely with a sales team.
- Sound commercial judgement, with a proven track record in the execution of contract and commercial terms applying to the project.
- Commercial experience of running a team.
Desirable Experience and Capabilities:
- Working in an Agile project environment
- ScrumMaster or similar Agile delivery certification
- PRINCE 2 (or similar) certification
- Experience of managing distributed teams
- Strong communication skills with an affable and credible persona, including formal presentations
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure, taking a balanced view of client demands and Kainos commercials
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Good team player with strong leadership, coaching and people management skills
- A positive “can do” attitude towards the commercial, technical and staffing challenges facing Kainos
- Highly flexible, including a willingness to work away from home base
What you get from Kainos:
- Relocation package that covers flights, accommodation and other relocation costs;
- Private medical insurance at Medicover (possibility to take your family under it);
- Group life insurance;
- 1500 PLN per year to pay for your hobby courses (you can spend it for whatever you want i.e. kitesurfing or Spanish language lessons);
- Gym card Multisport (50% paid by company; possibility to take your family under it);
- Integration and family parties: Santa Claus, Summer BBQ, Kick Off, Pay Day Drinks, Christmas Party, St. Patric’s Day, and many more;
- Online training portal access — Pluralsight;
- Career Coach taking care of your career progress in Kainos;
- Conferences in Poland and abroad as a speaker or listener (you can prepare to your presentation within working hours);
- 3000 Pounds for Refer-a-friend scheme;
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week;
- Core hours (starting work between 8 and 10 AM);
- 7,5 hours working day;
- Fun rooms, Chill Out room and gym with showers in the office;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Easy access to the people on managerial levels, real influence on the campany’s decisions;
- Very stable employment in a company that cares about employees’ development.