Lead HCM Consultant will be responsible for supporting the successful design and implementation of enterprise-scale Workday HCM solutions. This will be done by working closely with client business teams and internal delivery teams to define the scope, shaping and delivering solutions that are fit for purpose and commercially viable.
Works as part of a project team (on Kainos or client site) to deliver Workday HCM solutions to clients:
- Supports the Senior HCM Consultant / Solution Architect with client design / demonstrations of Workday HCM functionality.
Under the supervision of the Senior HCM Consultant, is a key member of the team which completes the build of the Workday deployment tenants throughout the client implementation, including:
- Using technical expertise in the configuration of tenant setup, business processes and Core HCM functionality to meet client requirements;
- Takes ownership of the gathering of client HCM data and the technical migration of this into Workday;
- Takes ownership of the delivery of medium sized components of the HCM solution;
- Investigates and recommends business and technical solutions to meet client requirements;
- Builds open and trusted client relationships and is prepared to challenge the client appropriately;
- Supports client testing of Workday tenants and issue resolution;
- Helps prepare for Workday Data Assurance (DA) reviews;
- Documents requirements, business processes, application configurations, testing plans and other artifacts to ensure shared understanding and facilitate knowledge transfer.
Direct contact to recruiter: Iwo Sadecki, email@example.com