11000 - 17000 PLN gross per month (+8900 PLN net per month for business travel allowance)
We are looking for candidates interested in working in Kainos's offices in UK. We offer a relocation package - 3000 Pounds which will cover your flight, accomodation in the hotel and additional luggage transport costs. We also assist in obtaining tax number and bank account.
We are offering two possibilities to choose:
- Be employed by our head office in Belfast. Then you will sign an agreement on British employment conditions and fully relocate to the UK, or
- Be employed by our branch in Gdansk. You will travel on daily basis. Kainos pays additional travel allowance up to 8900 PLN net per month, provides accommodation on site and at least two flights back to Poland on weekends per month.
Designs and develops infrastructure components within an agile team that meets user needs and quality standards by:
- Responsible for the automated deployment and operation of the infrastructure and application supporting the solution delivery.
- Works with Developers, Security Engineers and Architects to deliver an operationally ready service.
- Responsible for design and automation of components or layers that are scalable, resilient, open, efficient, secure, and cost-effective.
- Taking responsibility for code quality within the team.
- Ability to work effectively within high-pressure Production environments.
- Produces commercially viable estimates for technical work.
- Delivers advice, guidance and thought leadership to clients and managers on use of technology.
- Identifies how to improve Kainos approach to configuration management.
- Coaching and mentoring technical staff.
- Contributing to technical solutions as part of the sales process.
- Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times
- Expert knowledge of configuring and managing infrastructure platforms with a particular focus on Linux/Unix based Operating Systems.
- Experience across Virtualisation, Storage, Networking (including security) and Cloud technologies.
- In-depth experience of Configuration Management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Saltstack.
- In-depth experience of Continuous Delivery Pipelines and associated Continuous Integration tools.
- In-depth experience of monitoring, logging and alerting platforms required for operational service.
- Viewed as an authority figure by their peers within a project team for their skills and experience.
- Sound understanding of security, performance tuning, capacity planning, resilience and availability across heterogeneous architectures.
- Has coached and mentored junior and experienced technical staff.
- Have advised architects on technologies and development practices.
- Able to make effective decisions within fast-moving Agile delivery.
- Able to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations.
- Has respect of their team members and is able to provide technical leadership to a team.
- Has an open attitude to sharing information.
- Able to prioritise their own time and activities.
What you get from Kainos:
- Relocation package that covers flights, accommodation and other relocation costs;
- Private medical insurance at Medicover (possibility to take your family under it);
- Group life insurance;
- 1500 PLN per year to pay for your hobby courses (you can spend it for whatever you want i.e. kitesurfing or Spanish language lessons);
- Gym card Multisport (50% paid by company; possibility to take your family under it);
- Integration and family parties: Santa Claus, Summer BBQ, Kick Off, Pay Day Drinks, Christmas Party, St. Patric’s Day, and many more;
- Online training portal access — Pluralsight;
- Career Coach taking care of your career progress in Kainos;
- Conferences in Poland and abroad as a speaker or listener (you can prepare to your presentation within working hours);
- 3000 Pounds for Refer-a-friend scheme;
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week;
- Core hours (starting work between 8 and 10 AM);
- 7,5 hours working day;
- Fun rooms, Chill Out room and gym with showers in the office;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Easy access to the people on managerial levels, real influence on the campany’s decisions;
- Very stable employment in a company that cares about employees’ development.
Direct contact to recruiter: Michalina Kowalik, email@example.com
Please send us your resume in English with following information attached: “I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922)”.