This is an excellent opportunity to join our leading in-house Kainos Global Recruitment team as a Junior Recruitment Administrator. We have a team of 11 Recruiters across the UK and Europe (Belfast, Gdańsk, London, Birmingham). You will be supporting our Recruiters in Gdańsk, managing and optimising candidate experience and ensuring an efficient and seamless recruitment process to help drive Kainos growth.
Your responsibilities would include:
Recruitment Support and Administration:
- Working hand in hand with our Gdańsk in-house Recruiters providing Recruitment administration and support across the end to end Recruitment process.
- Arranging 1st and 2nd stage interviews with candidates and clients - telephone interviews/video interviews and Face to Face interviews.
- Providing accurate and on demand daily reports on scheduling activity to the Recruiter and management as required.
- Coordinating with candidates around scheduling availability.
- Dealing with stakeholders at all levels across our Business Units to arrange interviews.
- Assisting with recruitment event planning across various locations if required.
- Following up with all candidates throughout the process to ensure a superior level of candidate experience is attained.
- Provide a professional and values led work ethos to the Recruitment support role at all times.
- Creating roles on our inhouse Recruitment system, Workday, as required.
- Ensure all roles are advertised on Kainos.pl and job boards.
- Be the main point of contact for all recruitment agencies.
- Manage role allocation to agencies.
- Administration of internal systems on behalf of agencies.
- Issuing Terms and Conditions to agencies.
Minimum (essential) requirements:
- Degree level qualification.
- Highly organised and a self-starter.
- Collaborative and able to work in partnership with our global Recruiters.
- Excellent relationship management skills - ability to liaise professionally with all key Stakeholders within Kainos, external agencies and candidates.
- Used to working under pressure to tight timescales.
- Strong ability to plan effectively and work to tight deadlines.
What you get from Kainos:
- Private medical insurance at Medicover (possibility to take your family under it);
- 1500 PLN per year to pay for your hobby courses (you can spend it for whatever you want i.e. kitesurfing or Spanish language lessons);
- Gym card Multisport (50% paid by company; possibility to take your family under it);
- Integration and family parties: Santa Claus, Summer BBQ, Kick Off, Pay Day Drinks, Christmas Party, St. Patrick’s Day, and many more;
- Online training portal access — Pluralsight;
- Career Coach taking care of your career progress in Kainos;
- Conferences in Poland and abroad as a speaker or listener (you can prepare for your presentation within working hours);
- 3000 Pounds for Refer-a-friend scheme;
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week;
- Core hours (starting work between 8 and 10 AM);
- 7,5 hours working day;
- Fun rooms, Chill Out room and gym with showers in the office;
- Soft skills training;
- Easy access to the people on managerial levels, real influence on the company’s decisions;
- Very stable employment in a company that cares about employees’ development.
Recruiter’s contact: Michalina Kowalik (email@example.com)