· Develops, maintains and seeks to continually improve a recruitment function in line with rapidly growing business. Creates sound business cases when team expansion is required.
· Manages and actively engages in the head hunting activity for direct hires achieving recruitment targets defined by the Head of Talent Development
· Responsible for specifying, implementing and managing a recruitment process that ensures a positive candidate experience
· Manages the day-to-day smooth running of the recruitment team prioritising and allocating hiring assignments based upon business priorities and demand
· Maintains and executes on a recruitment plan for business growth working closely with the Staff Allocation Lead to identify roles which need a quick response
· Develops sound business cases for investment in marketing campaigns, thought leadership and staff engagement initiatives to support recruitment activities, ensuring return on investment measures are in place
· Works closely with the marketing team to develop strong Employee Branding to attract candidates suitable for Kainos
· Manages the “Request for Hire” process ensuring that all necessary authorisations have been sought before offers are presented to candidates
· Defines, tracks and reports upon a recruitment industry standard KPIs to demonstrate what success looks like within the recruitment team
· Manages external suppliers and regularly revises the PSL list to ensure efficiencies within the recruitment department
· Ensures appropriate and timely communication of relevant information to the Head of Talent Development, BUs, Hiring Managers and Senior Team
· Responsible for ensuring that the Recruitment collateral is regularly revised and all hiring managers (and others involved in the recruitment process) are aware of the process, their responsibilities and outputs
· Owns and continually refines the recruitment process to ensure that all hiring requirements are defined and that the hiring process is clearly understood
· Ensures that a user friendly, results driven Application Tracking System is in place and appropriate training is provided to those expected to access the system.
· Responsible for the development and management a “contractor pool” to allow rapid response times for servicing business demands
· Interfaces with the HR team providing all necessary information to complete contract negotiations.
· Ensures that Kainos is protected contractually from agency perspective
· Complying with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensuring security of information at all times.
· Minimum of 7 years of demonstrable success in a recruitment role either in-house or agency
· Evidence of developing and managing sound relationships
· Experience of adhering to high quality standards
· Strong ability to make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of all demands being faced
· Strong ability to plan effectively and work to tight deadlines
· Complies, and ensures team members comply, with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times
· Demonstrates the ability to lead a dynamic and fast growing team
· Evidence of innovating or initiatives to continually improve the recruitment function within the organisation
· Proven ability to manage and motivate people and lead by example.
· Strong commercial awareness
· Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with colleagues, including formal presentations.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and strong negotiating prowess.
· Excellent team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
· Mature, firm but non-confrontational style.
· Highly flexible (including willingness to work away from home base).
· A positive attitude to learning
· Accept feedback for improvement and acts upon it
Kainos is a professional services organisation with clients spread across the globe and we deliver projects both from client site, and from our offices. While we will attempt to base you on projects near or at your contracted office location, you need to be willing to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week if it is required.
Given the range and nature of work that we carry out for our clients, all Kainos employees are required to possesses up to date security clearance (Basic Disclosure, Access NI etc), if you do not already possess this, you will be asked to apply for it prior to joining Kainos.