We’re currently looking for Senior Business Analyst who will join one of our Scrum team, developing a platform which integrates services for one of the leading European cashless and digital payment providers.
The successful candidate will:
- Facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a joint understanding of need;
- Establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of business priorities and to support the delivery of business value;
- Analyse data to recommend service improvements and make informed decision;
- Establish functional and non-functional requirements and document them appropriately;
- Support team and PO in order to write high-quality user stories;
- Identify any Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies;
- Work as part of a scrum team and support the team in delivery;
- Model business processes to validate that solutions are fit for purpose.
- Significant experience with high-level stakeholders;
- Broad, relevant work experience in a consulting firm or other client-facing role;
- Demonstrable experience of delivering as part of an agile team;
- Proficient in stakeholder management, sensitive to the needs of each stakeholder yet comfortable to challenge where appropriate;
- Excellent user story creation skills, articulating the business needs in a format that is easily consumable by the scrum team;
- Strong business process modelling skills, capturing existing processes, designing new processes and presenting processes to achieve buy-in;
- Highly effective at translating business requirements into cost-effective functional requirements;
- A strong understanding of Agile and Waterfall Project Management delivery methodologies;
- Experience of running workshops with different levels of stakeholders
- Competent facilitator of small groups to achieve focused outcomes.
- Experience of working as a product manager and delivering high quality digital products;
- Experience of working in a full service digital agency environment;
- Technical background within software or test engineering;
- Project management experience across a range of methodologies and frameworks (e.g. waterfall, scrum, Kanban, PRINCE2, MSP etc.);
- Experience of running integration projects will be an asset.
What you get from Kainos:
- Relocation package that covers flights, accommodation, and other relocation costs;
- Private medical insurance at Medicover (possibility to take your family under it);
- 1500 PLN per year to pay for your hobby courses (you can spend it for whatever you want i.e. kitesurfing or Spanish language lessons);
- Gym card Multisport (50% paid by company; possibility to take your family under it);
- Integration and family parties: Santa Claus, Summer BBQ, Kick Off, Pay Day Drinks, Christmas Party, St. Patrick’s Day, and many more;
- Online training portal access — Pluralsight;
- Career Coach taking care of your career progress in Kainos;
- Conferences in Poland and abroad as a speaker or listener (you can prepare for your presentation within working hours);
- 3000 Pounds for Refer-a-friend scheme;
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week;
- Core hours (starting work between 8 and 10 AM);
- 7,5 hours working day;
- Fun rooms, Chill Out room and gym with showers in the office;
- Soft skills training;
- Easy access to the people on managerial levels, real influence on the company’s decisions;
- Very stable employment in a company that cares about employees’ development.
Recruiter’s contact: Iwo Sadecki (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send us your resume in English with following information attached: “I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the above mentioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922)”.