Workday is a cloud-based system for managing key processes in the field of human resources and accounting. The most important advantages of Workday are the possibility of customizing the product to the customer's needs, providing users with access to data in real time and easy and trouble-free updates. Workday is currently the most-chosen ERP class system covering areas such as HCM, Finance or Recruitment. Kainos is the largest Certified Workday partner in Europe. Our cooperation started in 2011, covering the full implementation service (implementation, post-implementation service and our proprietary product supporting the automatic testing of the system - Kainos Smart).
Engagement Manager is a Project Manager-level role. You will be required to manage the transition of Workday implementations from the delivery environment into PDS. Will manage the delivery of support services in line with the agreed service level agreements, delivery of change controls and enhancement requests for each tenant supported. Will also be responsible for managing the delivery of services to attain a high degree of customer satisfaction by ensuring client requirements are fully achieved; seeking to improve the service to the benefit of both Kainos and the client; assisting the senior management team with business growth within existing accounts as well as supporting Pre-Sales activity for potential new clients.
- Excellent German and English language skills.
- Experience of managing service delivery including reporting to clients and management and leading service review meetings with clients.
- Demonstrable awareness of business and operational environments into which solutions have been delivered.
- Experience of at least one significant business application environment.
- Extensive experience of working closely with a client and demonstrable evidence of building sound client relationships and enhancing business opportunities.
- Identifies and takes appropriate action on opportunities to win business, including negotiating and closing at a senior client level.
- Complies, and ensures team members comply, with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times.
- Experience of helping create, and work to, project plans together with handling change controls.
- Sound commercial awareness and understanding of project and support service dynamics.
- Experience of adhering to project management disciplines and quality standards.
- Domain experience within HRIS / HCM solutions to provide functional insight and thought-leadership is very welcomed.
- Significant experience working in a commercial support environment with a good understanding of ISO20000 quality standard.
- Willingness to travel abroad – about 10% of traveling time per year.
- Experience of managing and motivating team members and leading by example.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of client demands and Kainos commercials.
- Performing all aspects of Service Management including project planning, resourcing, milestone tracking, commercial management and customer satisfaction.
- Experience of negotiating support contracts and service level agreements with clients, and third parties.
- Experience of managing a team on a daily basis, ensuring effective deployment of skills and resource, ensuring SLA metrics are met.
- Experience of appraising and mentoring staff.
- Experience of project managing minor development and services work.
- Experience in managing Incident escalations.
- Constructive, professional, credible and can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- A good team player capable of delivering results in less than perfect circumstances.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Excellent at managing personal time and priorities.
- Mature, non-confrontational style.
- Quality focused.
- Articulate, enthusiastic, responsible, logical and thorough.
- A positive "can do" attitude towards the technical and non-technical challenges facing Kainos and clients.
What you get from Kainos:
- Relocation package that covers flights, accommodation, and other relocation costs;
- Private medical insurance at Medicover (possibility to take your family under it);
- 1500 PLN per year to pay for your hobby courses (you can spend it for whatever you want i.e. kitesurfing or Spanish language lessons);
- Gym card Multisport (50% paid by company; possibility to take your family under it);
- Integration and family parties: Santa Claus, Summer BBQ, Kick Off, Pay Day Drinks, Christmas Party, St. Patrick’s Day, and many more;
- Online training portal access — Pluralsight;
- Career Coach taking care of your career progress in Kainos;
- Conferences in Poland and abroad as a speaker or listener (you can prepare for your presentation within working hours);
- 3000 Pounds for Refer-a-friend scheme;
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week;
- Core hours (starting work between 8 and 10 AM);
- 7,5 hours working day;
- Fun rooms, Chill Out room and gym with showers in the office;
- Soft skills training;
- Easy access to the people on managerial levels, real influence on the company’s decisions;
- Very stable employment in a company that cares about employees’ development.
Recruiter contact: Michalina Kowalik (email@example.com)
Please send us your resume in English with following information attached: “I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922)”.